April 26


Temperature today was about 55F, winds of about 5mph from the SE.  BP is 30" and rising.  The rising pressure indicates we should have stabilizing conditions for at least the near future.  To our W there is a storm system developed over the Dakotas that is producing quite a bit of precipitation.  Further W is a massive cold front coming over the Rocky Mountains and a remnant of what I believe is the stationary that was strong over the past few days.  A Colorado L is a little S from usual and is producing precipitation with the stationary to the N.  Over Texas there is another piece of that stationary front that has also turned into a cold front moving through the SE US and connecting with an occluded front and a warm extending over the Atlantic from the New England area.  A L pressure over Vermont is producing precipitation in this area and into Canada as well.  
As for my recital last night, it went fairly well.  A few rough spots and and a bad page turn, but no worse for the wear.  There was a mix-up with my reception and my family and I went out to the Dairy Queen for desert instead, and I will just have to contact SAI about my order because it was paid in advance but live and learn.